Hello Members! TravelZoo again give you another cheap UK hotel to book. This offer comes from Hindon (UK).
For €85/ £75, you can snap up an overnight stay for two at The Lamb Inn — “a fine old village inn with lovely food and rooms” (Alastair Sawday’s Special Places to Stay) in Wiltshire.
This offer shaves up to 36% off the usual price and includes:
- Accommodation in a Boutique Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Alternatively, it’s £109 for an overnight stay with breakfast and £20 dinner credit per person towards the main menu
- You can add a second night to your stay for an extra £70 on a B&B basis
Why We Love It
- This 12th-century inn features flagstone floors and exposed brick
- The property is in the Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty — the surrounding countryside is great for walks
- You can order British pub classics in the restaurant
- Stonehenge is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel
Availabilities can be found until 28 Feb, 2019
The Lamb Inn is a traditional country inn located in the village of Hindon, in the Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This historic inn was trading as a public house as early as the 12th century, and later served as a posting inn, supplying post horses for coaches in the 19th century. “A clipped Georgian elegance lingers”, says Alastair Sawday’s Special Places to Stay. “You’ll find flagstone floors, stripped boards, window seats and gilded mirrors, then a pine booth, where officials sat collecting tolls from passing travellers”.
Lonely Planet describes Wiltshire as “a county crammed full of English charm waiting to be explored”. The local area has many popular walking routes you can join, including the Wessex Ridgeway — a 138-mile trail that stretches from Wiltshire to Dorset and runs through Hindon.
There are also plenty of sites and attractions to visit nearby, with Longleat Safari Park, Old Wardour Castle and Salisbury Cathedral — home to the best-preserved Magna Carta — all within a 30-minute drive of the inn. Stonehenge is less than 20 minutes’ drive away.
The restaurant serves seasonal British fare including pub classics, as well as meat and seafood sharing platters. There are 18 individually designed boutique bedrooms. Wi-Fi is free.
Compare here the hotel rates:
Book your flights here:
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Find more hotel in Hindon here:
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.