Find here the latest Travel News:
- Aman to Expand Portfolio of Luxury Hotels to Bangkok, Thailandon 09/14/2019 at 22:59
Aman to Expand Portfolio of Luxury Hotels to Bangkok, Thailand.
- SITA Upgrades Services at Krabi Airport in Thailandon 09/14/2019 at 22:58
SITA Upgrades Services at Krabi Airport in Thailand.
- Sue Sullivan Resigns as Chief Executive of CINZon 09/14/2019 at 22:57
Sue Sullivan Resigns as Chief Executive of CINZ.
- Fusion Appoints Aye Mon as Group Spa Directoron 09/14/2019 at 22:55
Fusion Appoints Aye Mon as Group Spa Director.
- What Are The Most Beautiful Cruise Ship Ports In The Mediterranean?by Doug Parker on 09/14/2019 at 18:36
If you are thinking about embarking on a European cruise, you must decide on the region you want to travel to before packing your bags. Mediterranean cruises typically extend from the northeastern part of Italy, Croatia and then into the Adriatic Sea. Other typical stops include […]
- Comlux Orders Fourth ACJ320neoon 09/14/2019 at 10:19
Comlux Orders Fourth ACJ320neo.
- England Team Flies ‘Sweet Chariot’ to Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japanon 09/14/2019 at 10:18
England Team Flies ‘Sweet Chariot’ to Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan.
- Air Canada to Increase Ottawa - Heathrow Capacity; Suspend Frankfurt Serviceon 09/14/2019 at 10:17
Air Canada to Increase Ottawa - Heathrow Capacity; Suspend Frankfurt Service.
- Horizon Air Signs Heavy Maintenance Services Agreement with Embraeron 09/14/2019 at 10:16
Horizon Air Signs Heavy Maintenance Services Agreement with Embraer.
- Seven Tides reports strong sales at Se7en Residences the Palmby Breaking Travel News on 09/14/2019 at 01:39
Seven Tides has announced that it has sold 260 apartments within its Se7en Residences the Palm development. Russian, UK and Brazilian investors having bought over 38 per cent of the project to date.
- Oakwood Signs Property in Melbourne, Australiaon 09/13/2019 at 21:23
Oakwood Signs Property in Melbourne, Australia.
- The Sheep Station on Isle of Harris Receives 5-Stars from VisitScotlandon 09/13/2019 at 21:22
The Sheep Station on Isle of Harris Receives 5-Stars from VisitScotland.
- 9 Best Things to Do in Dubrovnikby Guest on 09/13/2019 at 21:21
The city of Dubrovnik is located in the south of Croatia, along the coast of the Adriatic Sea. It is famous for being a unique old town with stone walls and 16th-century architecture. Dubrovnik is also known for its turquoise water, terracotta rooftops, and baroque structures. […]
- Ethiopian Airlines Adds WiFi to Airbus A350 Fleeton 09/13/2019 at 21:21
Ethiopian Airlines Adds WiFi to Airbus A350 Fleet.
- Saab Exhibiting Giraffe 1X 3D Solid-State Radar at DSEI 2019 in Londonon 09/13/2019 at 21:04
Saab Exhibiting Giraffe 1X 3D Solid-State Radar at DSEI 2019 in London.
- MSC Cruises Will Homeport a Ship in Tampaby Guest on 09/13/2019 at 18:47
The Port of Tampa and MSC Cruises announced that the Armonia will be sailing year-round voyages from the Florida port in November 2020. Ken Muscat, EVP and COO for MSC Cruises USA said, “As MSC Cruises expands its presence in the U.S., the introduction of Tampa as a […]
- Port Everglades Welcomes Odyssey of the Seas in November 2020by Richard Simms on 09/13/2019 at 18:16
If you want to sail on Odyssey of the Seas when Royal Caribbean International introduces their newest ship next year, it looks like you’ll be sailing out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And if you want to be on the first sailing, you’ll need to take a few days off in […]
- International Tourist Arrivals Up 4% in H1 2019on 09/13/2019 at 11:34
International Tourist Arrivals Up 4% in H1 2019.
- Avis Budget Group Appoints Keith Rankin as President - Internationalon 09/13/2019 at 11:33
Avis Budget Group Appoints Keith Rankin as President - International.
- Hotel in Bangkok Appoints Chef Gabi Kurz as Wellness Cuisine Consultanton 09/13/2019 at 11:32
Hotel in Bangkok Appoints Chef Gabi Kurz as Wellness Cuisine Consultant.
- SITAOnAir to Digitize AirCalin's Cabin Crew Processeson 09/13/2019 at 11:31
SITAOnAir to Digitize AirCalin's Cabin Crew Processes.
- Etihad re-launches website to meet needs of changing digital landscapeby Breaking Travel News on 09/13/2019 at 07:01
Etihad Airways has re-launched etihad.com, with the refreshed website now live globally in 16 languages. Redesigned from scratch, guests visiting etihad.com now enjoy faster loading pages, thanks to cleaner redesigned content, images and graphics.&nbs
- Higgins Hotel & Conference Centre to open in New Orleansby Breaking Travel News on 09/13/2019 at 06:42
The National WWII Museum in New Orleans has announced the upcoming opening of its signature Hotel, the Higgins Hotel & Conference Centre, Curio Collection by Hilton. The property will officially open its doors this November.
- JetBlue unveils plans for new Guyana serviceby Breaking Travel News on 09/13/2019 at 06:16
JetBlue has announced it is expanding its large Latin America and Caribbean network with a new non-stop service between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport and Georgetown, Guyana’s Cheddi Jagan International Airport.
- Aviation: RPKs Rose 3.6% in July 2019; ASKs Up 3.2%on 09/12/2019 at 21:49
Aviation: RPKs Rose 3.6% in July 2019; ASKs Up 3.2%.
- Dassault Aviation Appoints Anne Devilliers as International Sales Directoron 09/12/2019 at 21:48
Dassault Aviation Appoints Anne Devilliers as International Sales Director.
- Saab Appoints Micael Johansson as President and CEOon 09/12/2019 at 21:47
Saab Appoints Micael Johansson as President and CEO.
- Elbit Systems Establishes Company in Switzerlandon 09/12/2019 at 21:44
Elbit Systems Establishes Company in Switzerland.
- First Carnival Ship Returns To Half Moon Cay [PHOTOS]by Doug Parker on 09/12/2019 at 21:26
Carnival Cruise Line officially returned to Half Moon Cay this week. The 2,200 Carnival Ecstasy passengers who were the first to visit since Hurricane Dorian blew through the area had a gorgeous, sunny day in paradise. The Island Sustained Minimal Damage Perhaps the best thing […]
- 5 Reasons Kelly Clarkson Is The Perfect Cruise Ship Godmotherby Richard Simms on 09/12/2019 at 16:36
The news that Norwegian Cruise Line asked superstar Kelly Clarkson to serve as godmother of the Norwegian Encore comes as fantastic news to her many fans. Beyond that, however, it’s a smart move for the cruise line… and here’s why. Why Kelly Clarkson Is Such A […]