Find here the latest Travel News:
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Shipby Richard Simms on 11/19/2019 at 13:30
Even as excitement builds for the launch of the Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages this week revealed details about their second ship. Read on for details about the ship’s name, homeport, itineraries and when bookings will open! Meet The Valiant Lady While maritime tradition has […]
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport Trials Smart Security Checkpoint Systemon 11/19/2019 at 12:19
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport Trials Smart Security Checkpoint System.
- Caravelle Hotel in Saigon Launches Refillable Glass Bottle Programmeon 11/19/2019 at 12:18
Caravelle Hotel in Saigon Launches Refillable Glass Bottle Programme.
- Siam Ocean to Install Latest HVAC Technology at Anantara Hotels Globallyon 11/19/2019 at 12:17
Siam Ocean to Install Latest HVAC Technology at Anantara Hotels Globally.
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Partners Highclere Castleon 11/19/2019 at 12:16
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Partners Highclere Castle.
- Radisson Hotel Bahir Dar to open in Ethiopiaby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 09:08
Radisson Hotel Group has signed Radisson Hotel Bahir Dar, located in the north east of Addis Ababa, capital of Ethiopia. It will be the first Radisson branded hotel and the group’s fourth hotel in the country.
- easyJet seeks net carbon neutrality as profits fallby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 09:02
easyJet has seen profits fall by 26 per cent, to £427 million, for the year to September 30th. As environmental concerns continue to rise up the global agenda, easyJet added that from today it will make all flights net zero carbon.
- Dubai Air Show 2019: Air Astana orders 30 Boeing 737 Max planesby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 08:55
Air Astana intends to order 30 Boeing 737 Max 8 planes to serve as the backbone of its new low-cost airline FlyArystan. The Kazakh flag-carrier and Boeing announced the deal at the Dubai Air Show.
- Airbnb signs nine-year sponsorship deal with International Olympic Committeeby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 08:30
The International Olympic Committee and Airbnb have announced a sponsorship agreement worth more than US$500 million. The deal will run for nine-years, through to 2028, and cover the next five Olympic and Winter Olympic Games.
- Bray appointed chief financial officer with Travelportby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 08:11
As chief financial officer, Nick Bray will play a fundamental role in the execution of Travelport’s strategy, focused on a strong business partnership approach and process excellence across the finance organisation.
- Virgin Atlantic launches WestJet codeshare partnershipby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 08:07
Virgin Atlantic has announced a new codeshare partnership with WestJet. From today, customers will be able to book with Virgin Atlantic and fly to four key airports and connect onwards to 28 further domestic destinations in Canada.
- Hard Rock Hotel Prague pencilled in for 2023 openingby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 08:02
Augmenting its 75-country brand presence, Hard Rock has announced its latest venture into the Czech Republic, bringing the signature Hard Rock energy to this dynamic cultural hub.
- British Airways installs artificial intelligence software at Heathrowby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 07:40
British Airways has introduced advanced neural networks, known as artificial intelligence, to its airside operation at Heathrow Terminal 5. The new system is designed to help staff ensure every flight departs safely and on time.
- White Beach to open at Atlantis, the Palm on Fridayby Breaking Travel News on 11/19/2019 at 02:44
Atlantis, the Palm and Addmind have joined forces to bring the second White venue to Dubai. Boasting uninterrupted views of Dubai, White Beach will encompass a live event space, a restaurant with an open-air terrace and a shore-side infinity pool.
- Mystifly unveils OnePoint C2 technology in Miamiby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 19:57
In a move to simplify the post-ticketing experience, Mystifly has unveiled OnePoint C2. Geared towards enhancing the customer experience for travel intermediaries, C2 enables guaranteed single-click cancellations and automated ticket change.
- Dubai Air Show 2019: Emirates orders 50 Airbus A350-900sby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 14:38
Airbus and Emirates Airline have finalised a purchase agreement for 50 A350-900s – the manufacturer’s newest generation widebody aircraft. The order was signed at the Dubai Air Show by sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum and Guillaume Faury, Airbus chief executive.
- Dubai Air Show 2019: Air Arabia places huge Airbus orderby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 11:34
The deal was signed at the Dubai Air Show in the presence of Air Arabia chairman, Abdullah Bin Mohammed Al Thani, Adel Al Ali, chief executive of Air Arabia, and Guillaume Faury, Airbus chief executive.
- Dubai Air Show 2019: SunExpress offers vote of confidence in Boeing 737 Maxby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 11:32
SunExpress is exercising options for ten additional Boeing 737 Max 8 planes. The purchase, confirmed at the Dubai Air Show, is valued at $1.2 billion according to list prices, and adds to a previous SunExpress order for 32 Max planes.
- Lost Bags and Airline Baggage Tracking - Interview with Peter Drummond, SITAon 11/18/2019 at 11:22
Lost Bags and Airline Baggage Tracking - Interview with Peter Drummond, SITA.
- BelugaXL Receives EASA Type Certificationon 11/18/2019 at 11:22
BelugaXL Receives EASA Type Certification.
- United Airlines Helps Passengers Battle Jet Lag with Timeshifteron 11/18/2019 at 11:21
United Airlines Helps Passengers Battle Jet Lag with Timeshifter.
- Aman to Open Luxurious Tented Camp in Utah, USAon 11/18/2019 at 11:20
Aman to Open Luxurious Tented Camp in Utah, USA.
- Dubai Air Show 2019: Air Peace expands Embraer E195-E2 orderby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 10:37
Embraer has confirmed that Air Peace has signed a contract for three additional E195-E2s, confirming purchase rights from the original contract, signed in April this year. The deal was signed today at the Dubai Air Show.
- Zoya by Maui opens at Sofitel Dubai the Palmby Breaking Travel News on 11/18/2019 at 07:34
Sofitel Dubai the Palm has welcomed the opening of Zoya by Maui. The new Indian restaurant is now open at the Palm Jumeirah-based hotel, serving up exciting dishes for dinner.
- Conrad Chun Appointed VP of Communications for Boeing Commercial Airplaneson 11/17/2019 at 21:01
Conrad Chun Appointed VP of Communications for Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- Airbus VSR700 Prototype Performs Maiden Flighton 11/17/2019 at 21:01
Airbus VSR700 Prototype Performs Maiden Flight.
- AirAsia Indonesia Appoints Veranita Yosephine Sinaga as CEOon 11/17/2019 at 21:00
AirAsia Indonesia Appoints Veranita Yosephine Sinaga as CEO.
- Emirates Opens Check-In Counters for Cruise Passengers at Port Rashidon 11/17/2019 at 21:00
Emirates Opens Check-In Counters for Cruise Passengers at Port Rashid.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019by Heather Baxter on 11/17/2019 at 09:58
Every week we bring you the latest cruise news stories, articles we’ve published, our latest Cruise Radio podcast, and our recent YouTube videos. 1. Carnival Cruise Line announced that the company will be switching from Coke products to Pepsi products on board starting in […]
- KLM Signs Firm Order for 21 Embraer E195-E2 Aircrafton 11/16/2019 at 21:53
KLM Signs Firm Order for 21 Embraer E195-E2 Aircraft.