Hello members, we love to give you another cheap hotel to stay and of course it is a top rated one!
Make sure you don’t miss this one! Travelzoo special offer at The Henderson, a Salamander Beach & Spa Resort, Florida USA! This resort is a Stunning 4-Star Resort on Florida’s No. 1 Beach, and Save up to 55% from normal rates.
You can book up to 4 people and stay at 4-Star The Henderson, a Salamander Beach & Spa Resort from only £121-£132 per night.
We’ve negotiated discounted stays throughout 2018 at this 4-star Destin resort — along with free valet parking every night. This a Travelzoo deal !
- Save 55% in August-December, with Sundays-Thursdays starting at £121-£132 per night
- Stays May-July are up to 30% off
- Complimentary valet parking every day (reg. $25)
- Memorial Day weekend is $347 per night (with a three-night minimum)
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- A minimum stay is required in May-June and on select dates in July
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $29 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers private beach access, daily family passes to Henderson State Park and more
- Wi-Fi is free
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Travelzoo Tip: Round out your Memorial Day weekend itinerary with a rental car from Avis. Only Travelzoo members get a free weekend day on sedan rentals, including over the holiday.
Availability: August-December weekdays; May-July also discounted
Why We Love It
- All guests receive family passes to the Henderson Beach State Park, a “waterfront Eden” (Travel Channel) with a mile of sugar-sand shoreline
- The hotel’s two pools are heated year-round, and there’s also a hot tub on site
- There’s a full-service spa for adults and a kids club with daily outdoor activities and crafts
- Bring the family or a couple friends — room prices are based on four guests
The Henderson Beach Resort, opened in November 2016, has a prime location near the white-sugar sands of what U.S. News & World Report deems the Best Beach in Florida. The resort also sits right next to the 200-acre Henderson Beach State Park with over a mile of additional beachfront.
Room types range from garden-view kings to special spa rooms with private elevator access, premium bath products, clawfoot soaking tubs and separate showers. There are also pool- and Gulf-view rooms as well as lofts and suites. All rooms feature Juliet balconies, pillowtop mattresses, 43-inch flat-panel TVs, coffeemakers and complimentary Wi-Fi.Click here for the Travel Deal
In addition to the beach access, there are two pools — one for families with a splash pad and lazy river and the other an adults-only retreat with cabanas available for rent. There’s also a kids club with arts, crafts and activities, as well as a fitness center and a full salon and spa.
Dining options include sea-to-table menus at Primrose; cocktails and local beers at the octagon-shaped bar overlooking the Gulf; ice cream sundaes and root beer floats at Sprinkles; and the poolside Sea Level bar and grill, where you can cool off with spiked snow cones and popsicles.
And there are many airports you can fly from at great prices.
Compare the hotel rates here :
You can search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.