Hello Members! Very nice offer we have here…
Our Hotel Deal Finder has come out with very attractive rates to stay at top rated 4-star Riverside hotel in Bedford.
You can stay at the moment at top rated 4-star Barns Hotel in Bedford (UK). The rates available from just £79/€90 per night++ in a Executive Double Room (Breakfast included). This offer based on double occupancy in one room.
This offer available almost all dates from now until 28 February 2019, so make sure you don’t miss this offer. For more info please check bellow!
Save up to 66% on an overnight stay at the Barns Hotel, a “quaint and homely” (The AA) property on the outskirts of Bedford, beside the River Great Ouse. This deal is £79 and includes:
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Afternoon tea for two on arrival (worth £33)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £30)
- It’s £109 for an overnight stay in an Executive Double Room, with full English breakfast, a £25 dinner allocation per person to use on the à la carte menu, late checkout until 12pm and a bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £31)
- It’s £149 for a 2-night stay in an Executive Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, afternoon tea for two on arrival, and late checkout until 12pm
- It’s £179 for a 2-night stay in an Executive Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, a £25 dinner allocation per person to use on the à la carte menu (first night only), late checkout until 12pm and a bottle of prosecco on arrival
Why We Love It
- Bletchley Park, the headquarters of the British codebreakers during World War II, is less than 30 minutes’ drive away
- The hotel’s WineGlass Restaurant features an extensive selection of wines and champagnes
- Woburn Abbey, a Grade I-listed country house, and Woburn Safari Park are both 25 minutes’ drive away
- The riverside hotel has a characterful 13th-century Tithe Barn for functions and events
The Barns Hotel is in a “tranquil” (The AA) location beside the River Great Ouse, on the outskirts of Bedford.
Local attractions include Woburn Abbey, a Grade I-listed country house surrounded by historic landscaped gardens and a deer park, and Woburn Safari Park, which has over 1000 animals and offers road and foot safaris. Both are 25 minutes’ drive away.
Bletchley Park, famous for being the headquarters of the British codebreakers during World War II, and the site where Alan Turing helped decipher the Enigma code, is 30 minutes’ drive away. Grade I-listed Houghton House is less than 20 minutes’ drive away — this ruined mansion has views of the surrounding hunting park and gardens.
The hotel’s river-facing WineGlass Restaurant features rustic wooden beams and, as the name suggests, an extensive selection of wines and champagnes available by the glass — some come from the owners’ winery in California. There is also a charming library area within the restaurant. The Riverside Bar, open from lunchtime to late evening, offers casual dining and has a patio overlooking the River Great Ouse. The recently refurbished terrace now has a pizza oven, and fresh pizzas are available every Tuesday and Friday.
The hotel’s electric riverboat is available to hire for cruises up the River Great Ouse.
Bedrooms and suites are traditionally furnished and have spacious bathrooms. All have free Wi-Fi.
Compare the Barns Hotel here:
Book your flights here:
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Find more hotel in Bedford here:
Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.