Hello members!! Here we have a perfect opportunity to stay at Andaz London Liverpool Street.
You, at the moment, can book and stay at the top rated 5-star Andaz London Liverpool Street in London (UK) for only £179 / €204 per room. This saves you up to 42% from regular rates. The rates are based on double occupancy in one room, also incl. full English breakfast in the 1901 Restaurant and a welcome cocktail for 2 persons.
Overnight stays at this 5-star hotel now start at £179 per room and include:
- Accommodation in a Queen Bed room, with full English breakfast in the 1901 Restaurant, for two
- A welcome cocktail (worth £12 per person)
- It’s £199 to stay Monday-Wednesday
- For £279 you can stay in a Andaz Suite (available daily)
Availability can be found from Thursday-Sunday from 1 Jul-31 Aug; +£20 Monday-WednesdayClick here for the Travel Deal
Why We Love It
- “The foyer is a place of almost temple-like peacefulness,” says the Daily Mail
- There are six dining options, including two restaurants with an AA Rosette each
- Old Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane are around 10 minutes’ walk away
- Previous guests include Beyoncé
- You can help yourself to soft drinks from the mini bar and wine and canapés in the lobby every evening — perks like this are rare in London hotels
Hello! magazine calls Andaz London Liverpool Street an “architectural masterpiece — made up of a red brick Victorian exterior juxtaposed with a sleek and trendy modern interior”.
This property has six restaurants, including Eastway Brasserie and Miyako, both of which have an AA Rosette. The former specialises in meats on the grill and the latter serves Japanese food. There are five bars, including the 1901 Wine Lounge, which has over 100 wines. Breakfast is served in the 1901 Restaurant.
All guests get access to the 24-hour health club, which has a gym and a steam room. In-room spa treatments are available for an additional cost (and must be booked in advance).
Guests can help themselves to soft drinks from the mini bar, or the wine and canapés that are served in the lobby every day from 5:30-8pm. When you arrive to stay in the Andaz Suite, you’ll find a bottle of wine and a fruit platter in the room. Wi-Fi is free.Click here for the Travel Deal
Old Spitalfields Market, which has been running since the 13th century, and 30 St Mary Axe, better known as The Gherkin, are both around 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Other local highlights include St Paul’s Cathedral, which is a 20-minute walk away. You can also get into the centre of London in 10 minutes from Liverpool Street station, using the London Underground.
We love the great contrast between the Victorian façade and the sleek interiors, which feature a 6-storey atrium that resembles New York’s Guggenheim Museum.
And there are many airports you can fly from at great prices.
Compare the hotel rates here :
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.