If you are looking for the cheapest fares to visit and explore Mexico, we have a great deal for you!
Currently you can book cheap nonstop flights to Mexico City with departure from Madrid (Spain). The fares are available starts from only €414 for a round-trip with Aeromexico.
There are various dates across January – February 2019 which we’ve listed out below, but feel free to play around with the dates yourselves in case these don’t suit!
Please note: Baggage allowance may vary according to route, code share regulations, frequent flyer status and cabin class; please check the exact baggage regulations printed on your ticket
Sample dates : Jan 21-31, Jan 27-Feb 3, Jan 31-Feb 9, Feb 6-17, 13-24
Sample ticket reservation : 1 – 15.Feb 2019
Book your flights here:
Please insert in the flight search box the dates, departure city and destination like above to get the best price. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
Search and book here your flights with JetRadar
Hotel Deals in Mexico City:
|Hotel||Stars||Discount||Price per night, from||Choose dates|
Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Fiesta Americana Reforma
Camino Real Polanco Mexico
Hotel Zocalo Central
InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico
Hotel Histórico Central
Hotel Riazor Aeropuerto
Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
Fiesta Inn Aeropuerto CD Mexico
JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
Find your best hotel rates here :
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
You finally received your tickets to Mexico at the cheapest price. You did it by researching and taking your time comparing and eliminating online and offline travel companies and agent one by one. You also got your desired hotel accommodation and itineraries that did not cost so much. Now, while you are packing your things and make your way to the airport, here are some of the things and necessary advises you should know before entry, upon entry, and while at the Mexico:
- Before you leave, you should have with you a photo I.D. such as passport and driver’s license, your tourist card, and your proof of citizenship. Bringing a photo I.D. would save you a lot of trouble when you check in on the airport. It would make sure that your ticket and your identity match.
- The tourist card is your gate pass to Mexico. It is given free of charge but should be surrendered when you leave the country. You can get it from your airline when you check-in or in the Mexican Immigration when you arrive the country. You must not lose it and must be included at your travel document. Loosing this card is not pretty good thing to happen but if it does, make sure you have copied the number. This would make the trouble a lot easier to deal with.
- Proof of citizenship should be your birth certificate. If you are a married woman and posses a driver’s license of your maiden name, be sure to bring your birth certificate to match the license.
- Upon arrival, go directly to the Mexican Immigration. Here, your tourist card is validated and proof of citizenship is inspected. You must sign and accomplish the customs declaration form. You should know what to declare and what are allowable to bring in the country. If you failed to declare any item that are not allowed you will be penalized.
- Here are some of the allowable items you can bring; toiletries, footwear, and clothing that is in relation to your trip duration, reading material (magazine and books), used sports equipment, one VCR, one camera, one movie camera, films (up to 12 rolls), 3L of wine or alcohol (18 years up and up), 50 cigars or 400 cigarettes (18 years old and up), musical instrument, portable TV, and medicines with prescription.
- While at Mexico you should obey the rules. If you plan to rent a car, there are lots of car rental companies in the country. It you are on a tight budget, rent a car before you arrive. Rental companies offer cheap rate if you reserve early. When you get involved in an accident, do not leave the place nor make any arrangements to other people. Contact your rental company for assistance. Do not argue.
- Bring the right amount of money for the day. Although Mexico uses their Peso, most business establishments accept US dollars. But peso would still give you better price. Wear comfortable clothes, Mexico is typically warm during summer and a bit cold during winter. But it still depends of your location that depends on the altitude.
- When dining, make sure you drink only bottled water. Wash the fruits first before eating. Peel if necessary.
- When traveling by bus, take the first class rather than the second class. First class is air-conditioned with slight price difference with the second.
- These are some of the things you need to know when you travel to Mexico. And to enjoy more your whole visit in the country: stay safe!
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.