Hello Members!! Look what we have here.
Travelzoo offer again limited-time hotel deal, This time special offer goes to the brand-new 5-star The Royal Sands Koh Rong Resort (Cambodia).
Escape to Koh Rong, Cambodia’s second largest island, and one of ’10 secluded sports in Asia to find inner peace. Opened in April, the island’s latest luxury resort The Royal Sands Koh Rong is offering 3-night stays for € 856 / £771 per villa. This saves up to 38%!!! (Boat transfer, breakfast, massage, kayak, paddle board, etc. inclusive!)
Welcome to Cambodia’s second largest island, Koh Rong (Khmer for “Rong Island”). Its name is something of a mystery. “Rong” is an old Khmer term for a cave or tunnel. It’s also used to describe a form of shelter, although some of the islanders say Koh Rong is named after a person long since forgotten in the mists of time.
Recommended! Book this luxury hotel for only £771/€856++ for 3 night stay at the 5-star The Royal Sands Koh Rong Resort in Cambodia now available based double occupancy in one room. This exclusive deal that saves you over 38% on current rates.
The deal are available Until Oct 31; +£208 Nov 1 – Apr 15
Escape to Koh Rong, Cambodia’s second largest island, and one of ’10 secluded sports in Asia to find inner peace.’ (SilverKris)
Opened in April, the island’s latest luxury resort The Royal Sands Koh Rong is offering 3-night stays for £771.
This deal saves up to 38% and includes:
- Accommodation in an Ocean View Villa
- Upgrade to Beachfront Villa (subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Return boat transfer between resort and Sihanoukville Port (reg. $160)
- 60-minute full body massage (reg. $174)
- Access to single kayak, paddle board and snorkeling gear, 1-hour per day
- Upgrade to their Ocean View Pool Villas for an additional £121 a night with the same inclusions
Why We Love It:
- Newly open in April this year
- Located on a 550m stretch of private beach
- There are no fast-food chains or shopping centers on this relatively untouched island
- Koh Rong’s pristine bay provides perfect conditions for one of the ocean’s strangest natural phenomena – bioluminescent plankton
- Travel + Leisure Asia says that once you arrive on Koh Rong, you will “be overcome with the feeling that you have arrived at that secret sweet spot we all crave on our travels”
Located an hour by boat west of Sihanoukville, Cambodia, The Royal Sands Koh Rong is located along a 550m stretch of private beach offering panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand.
Facilities at the 5-star resort include a spa, swimming pool with two jacuzzis, a fitness center and two restaurants.
Ocean View Villas are situated on the upper part of the property and offer views across the Gulf of Thailand. Each villa boasts a spacious bedroom, and bathroom with indoor and outdoor rain showers, a sofa as well as an outdoor day-bed area.
Despite being a brand-new resort, it is well reviewed on TripAdvisor with guests praising the service offered by the staff, the quality of the food as well as it’s tranquil location.
There is much to do on the island; you can go snorkeling, diving, kayaking, mountain biking and trekking. Also, bioluminescent plankton is a wonder of nature not to be missed during your stay and the resort offers a guide for the experience at an additional cost.
The American and French version of the reality TV show Survivor was filmed on Koh Rong and Culture Trip describes it as “a true tropical paradise,” recommending a visit to Long Beach, which is just a 4-min walk from the resort.
Check this exclusive sale to stay at 5-star The Royal Sands Koh Rong Resort in Cambodia.
Compare the hotel rates here :
And there are many airports you can fly from at great prices.
Flight Deals to Sihanoukville
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
Ho Chi Minh City
Book your flights here:
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Find more hotel in Cambodia here:
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.