HOT: KLM now offering very attractive Business Class flights deal during Christmas and New Year to visit Cengdu, China from Poland, Hungary & Ukraine.
The BUSINESS CLASS prices start from €878 (e.g departure from Warsaw) for a round trip. An amazing price for a Business Class !!!
Cengdu become one of the most favorite destination for Nature lovers. Here you can found giant panda habitat, fascinating mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and gorges.
Availability from November 2017 to March 2018 (excluding New Year)
One cabin bag and 2 pieces of checked baggage per passenger is allowed.
- Warsaw – Chengdu: 8th-20th Nov, 9th-21st Nov, 10th-22nd Nov, 24th Nov – 6th Dec, 26th Nov – 8th Dec, 30th Nov – 12th Dec, 6th-18th Dec, 7th-19th Dec, 8th-20th Dec, 11th-23rd Dec, 14th-26th Dec, 16th-28th Dec, 10th-22nd Jan, 20th Jan – 1st Feb, 21st Jan – 2nd Feb, 27th Jan – 8th Feb, 31st Jan – 12th Feb
- Krakow – Chengdu: 2nd-14th Nov, 3rd-15th Nov, 8th-20th Nov, 10th-22nd Nov, 16th-28th Nov, 23rd Nov – 5th Dec, 24th Nov – 6th Dec, 25th Nov – 7th Dec, 27th Nov – 9th Dec, 4th-16th Dec, 5th-17th Dec, 6th-18th Dec, 7th-19th Dec, 9th-21st Dec, 21st Dec – 30th Dec, 10th-22nd Jan, 20th Jan – 1st Feb
- Budapest – Chengdu: 25th Nov – 7th Dec, 26th Nov – 8th Dec, 6th-18th Dec, 10th-22nd Jan, 17th-29th Jan, 24th Jan – 5th Feb, 31st Jan – 12th Feb, 14th-26th Feb, 28th Feb – 12th Mar, 7th-19th Mar
- Kiev – Chengdu: 17th Nov – 27th Nov, 23rd Nov – 5th Dec, 24th Nov – 6th Dec, 25th Nov – 7th Dec, 27th Nov – 9th Dec, 4th-16th Dec, 5th-17th Dec, 6th-18th Dec, 7th-19th Dec, 9th-21st Dec, 10th-22nd Jan
Warsaw – Chengdu – Warsaw
Krakow – Chengdu – Krakow
Budapest – Chengdu – Budapest
Kyiv – Chengdu – Kyiv
Please insert in the flight search box the dates, departure city and destination like above to get the best price. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
KLM Business Class basic features :
• Extra baggage allowance
• Entrance to the KLM Crown Lounges and lounges of partner airlines
• Earn up to 175% Flying Blue Miles
• Sky priority – check in, drop off your baggage, pass through security checks and customs, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt – all with priority
• Seat: 180 degrees reclinable and 207 cm (81.5 in) long, equipped with a massage unit
• In-seat power and privacy canopy
• Personal entertainment system with 17 in screen
• International newspapers and magazines
• Choice of a 3-course menu prepared by top Dutch chefs. All meals are served on Marcel Wanders crockery and accompanied with a glass of fine wine or other beverage of your choice.
Chengdu is the capital of southwestern China’s Sichuan province. Chengdu’s history dates back to at least the 4th century B.C., when it served as capital for the Shu Kingdom. Artifacts from that dynasty are the focus of the Jinsha Site Museum. The city is also home to the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, a conservation center where visitors can view endangered giant pandas in a natural habitat.
Cengdu Map and Hotels :
Find your best hotel rates here :