Looking for a perfect stay while you are in California? No problem, here is the deal for you!
Get your 50% Off for your stay at 4-star the Saguaro Palm Springs Hotel in California, USA. You can book the hotel with the rates starting at only £80/€91++ per night.
Get away to the Saguaro Palm Springs, a loud and lively hotel with a ’60s-revival design. Guests can lounge at the Olympic-size pool or relax on private balconies with mountain views. This deal saves up to 50% on regular rates.
- £80-£89 per night … most Sundays-Thursdays through April
- £125-£161 per night … most Fridays through March
- Stay in a Mountain View king room
- Waived resort fee (reg. £26), which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking and yoga classes
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types can accommodate additional guests at higher rates
- Children age 17 and under stay free of charge when using room’s existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see “Policies” and “Amenities” sections
So what are you waiting for? Book now!!
Availabilities can be found in Sunday-Thursday through April; weekends also discounted
Why We Love It:
- This is a party hotel — the Olympic-size pool attracts a young and lively scene on weekends
- “A hip retreat” per Conde Nast Traveler and one of Palm Springs’ “coolest boutique hotels,” according to Fodor’s
- On-site restaurant El Jefe serves up authentic Mexican street food
- Amenities include private patios or balconies, morning yoga classes, a bocce ball court, spa and downtown transfers
The Saguaro Palm Springs opened to acclaim in 2012 and swiftly picked up a chic, loyal following and rave reviews from Conde Nast Traveler, which calls it a “hip retreat with the help of psychedelic colors.” The property is located on the quieter southern end of Palm Springs, though the colorful, retro décor is anything but muted.
The hotel has a trendy on-site restaurant, El Jefe, where guests can sip freshly made specialty cocktails like the Tipsy Cactus and enjoy small plates like short rib tacos or spinach quesadillas.
The hotel’s best feature, however, is its pool deck with two hot tubs and an Olympic-size pool, which stays open late. It attracts a lively crowd on summer weekends, when the DJ spins all day long and the deck buzzes with the young and trendy. The stunning mountain backdrop only makes it more picturesque. Take note, however: During the week, the partiers head back to LA, and the hotel scene is much quieter and more family oriented.
The hotel may be small, but it isn’t short on amenities. There’s a 24-hour gym, yoga classes every morning and a shuttle bus that provides transport to downtown Palm Springs. There’s also a bocce ball court, a small spa and bikes with which to explore the surrounding mountain trails.
The rooms are fun with purple carpets, handcrafted Mexican furniture, vintage prints and striped bedspreads. Suites have separate living rooms, and almost every room has a balcony or patio. The hotel is pet friendly and there is non-refundable $50 fee.
Note: The pool and hot tub are closed through Jan. 16, 2019.
Compare the Hotel here:
Flight Deals to Palm Springs
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
San Luis Obispo
West Palm Beach
Book you flights here: To get the flight deal you can use this flight search box, just enter the travel dates, departure city, destination like above and select the cabin class, we will find the cheapest flights for you. Of course you can adjust your departure and arrival cities as well as your desired dates of travel.
You could use also: SkyScanner, Momondo , CheapTickets or Kiwi to book the flights. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Find more hotel in Palm Spring:
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.