Hello Members! Now we give you another great offer by TravelZoo. Stay at top rated 4-star Hotel in Ballyliffin (Ireland).
Make sure you take this offer! Book and treat yourself for 2-night to this top rated 4-star Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa Hotel.
The rates are available from only £119 / €132 ++ based on double occupancy and stay in a Standard Room with daily full Irish breakfast, for two. Today save you up to 55% off from regular rates.
Explore “the great overlooked treasure of the Irish landscape” (Rough Guides) with a trip to the Emerald Isle’s Inishowen Peninsula. This mini break at the 4-star Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa Hotel in County Donegal is now £119 — saving you up to 55%.
Availability can be found from Sun – Thu, 1 Sep – 30 Dec
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Standard Room, with daily full Irish breakfast, for two
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room (subject to availability, confirmed on booking)
- A 2-night stay as above, with an additional 20-minute balneotherapy bath or a 30-minute dry-flotation session each (worth £31 per person), is £149 per room
- Children under five can stay free of charge on a B&B basis when sharing with two adults. Children aged 2-15 are 16€ (£13.85) per child, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
Why We Love It
- Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa Hotel has a wealth of accolades, including Best Luxury Hotel & Spa 2018 in the Irish Enterprise Awards — you can now pay less than half-price for a 2-night break
- The AA-Rosette-awarded Jacks Bar & Restaurant is listed in The Michelin Guide 2018. It serves a buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals with views of the Inishowen coastline
- There’s plenty to do on site: kick back in the Rock Crystal Spa with its 17-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, break a sweat in the gym, or take the kids to the indoor children’s play area
- The famous Ballyliffin Golf Club — home of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open 2018 — is just one mile away
- If you fancy a trip out, Glenevin Waterfall, Tullagh Bay Beach, Fort Dunree and Bocan Stone Circle are all less than 20 minutes by car. Malin Head, Ireland’s northernmost point, from where you can sometimes see the Northern Lights, is a 30-minute drive away
- The Inishowen Peninsula, which forms part of the Wild Atlantic Way, is a walker’s paradise — try the 6-mile walk alongside the golf club to the ruins of Carrickabraghy Castle
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 00353 74 937 8200 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
And there are many airports you can fly from at great prices.
Compare the hotel rates here :
Flight Deals to Derry
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
Search, compare and book here your airport transfers
Find here more hotels on Ireland :
Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.