Take advantage of this special Qatar Airways “partner” sale.
Fly in the world’s best BUSINESS CLASS with departures from Sofia, Bulgaria to Shanghai, China starting from only € 918 for a round-trip.
These prices are super cheap, with only €916 per passenger if two passengers book this flight.
Please note: to get the advertised price you must book for a minimum of 2 passengers.
Experience the world’s most memorable destinations with an unforgettable journey in the World’s Best Business Class, as recognised by 2017 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Availabilities can be found from April to May 2018 for these prices.
Sample dates: 4th-12th Apr, 5th-12th Apr, 14th-22nd Apr, 14th-23rd Apr, 16th-29th Apr, 16th-30th Apr, 18th-30th Apr, 19th-30th Apr, 25th Apr – 9th May, 26th Apr – 7th May, 27th Apr – 8th May, 27th Apr – 9th May, 28th Apr – 9th May, 1st-13th May, 1st-15th May, 2nd-14th May, 3rd-17th May, 5th-17th May
Sample ticket reservation in Business class :
Please insert in the flight search box the dates, departure city and destination like above to get the best price. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
Qatar Airways Business Class basic features :
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country’s biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famous waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
Map and Hotels of Shanghai :
Find your best hotel rates here :
You want more deals like this? Please visit also our NEW World-Traveler-Club website!
As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.