We have found an attractive BUSINESS CLASS deal for you.
Qatar Airways sells at the moment cheap BUSINESS CLASS flights to Auckland, New Zealand departing from Stockholm, Sweden.
The prices start from only €1455 for a round trip un the world’s bests business class.
Please note, you must book for a minimum of 2 passengers.
Availability from April to May 2018
Baggage policy : 40kg (88lb) and a maximum dimension of 300 cm (118in)
Example dates :
1st-15th Apr, 2nd-11th Apr, 10th-24th Apr, 17th Apr – 1st May, 18th-27th Apr, 18th-30th Apr, 18th Apr – 1st May, 19th-27th Apr, 19th-28th Apr, 19th-29th Apr, 20th Apr – 3rd May, 20th Apr – 4th May, 21st-30th Apr, 21st Apr – 1st May, 21st Apr – 5th May, 22nd Apr – 2nd May, 24th Apr – 1st May, 24th Apr – 4th May, 25th Apr – 4th May, 25th Apr – 5th May, 25th Apr – 8th May, 26th Apr – 8th May, 26th Apr – 9th May, 27th Apr – 8th May, 28th Apr – 11th May, 28th Apr – 12th May
Sample reservation in Business class :
Please insert in the flight search box the dates, departure city and destination like above to get the best price. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
Experience unforgettable journey in the World’s Best Business Class.
Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes. Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, is based around an extinct volcano and home to the formal Wintergardens. Near Downtown, Mission Bay Beach has a seaside promenade.
Auckland Map and Hotels :
Find your best hotel rates here :
You want more deals like this? Please visit also our NEW World-Traveler-Club website!
As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.