Hello Switzerland, here we have some good news by Oman Air.
Oman Air Summer Sale has Extended! Get up to 30% off for Economy and Business Class flights Specials from Zurich to selected destinations!
For more info, please check bellow!
Hurry up, this offer ends 16th September.
Enjoy fantastic offers in Economy and Business Class from Zurich to selected destinations on Oman Air in the Middle East, Indian subcontinent, Far East and more! Buy your ticket today and experience our award-winning inflight service.
Term and Conditions :
- Ticket sales from 3rd September 2018 until 16th September 2019.
- Valid for outbound travel period until 31st May 2019
- Male operation starts as of 28th October 2018.
- Taxes & surcharges are included
- Price for round trip according to availability, taxes included (as of 28.08.2018). Taxes and fuel surcharges may be subject to exchange currency changes.
- Black-out dates may apply on Economy class only.
- Only limited seats are available on promotional fares.
- Please review fare rules at the time of purchase. All other conditions are applicable as per fare rule.
- All other general terms & conditions will apply. In case of any queries kindly, contact Oman Air – Call Centre available 24 X 7 on 2453 1111 or local office available under contact us
Possible Routing :
|RT From Zurich to||Economy Class from (CHF)||Business Class from (CHF)|
The cheapest way to book these flights is by an OTA, like here.
Please note: Baggage allowance is 23 kg, but may vary according to route, code share regulations, frequent flyer status and cabin class; please check the exact baggage regulations printed on your ticket.
Example in Economy / Business Class : 18th – 25th Sep
Sample ticket reservation In Business Class:
Sample ticket reservation In Economy Class :
Book your flights here:
Please insert in the flight search box the dates, departure city and destination like above to get the best price. Please note: Prices and availability may change very fast.
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Map & Hotels in Bangkok:
Bangkok Hotel Deals:
Find your best hotel rates here:
You can search, compare and book here your airport transfers
All the information and prices on this page are accurate at the time of publication.
If you are viewing this deal at a later date, prices may change or deals are not longer available.
Don't miss any deal !!! Sign up for our free newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your e-mail box.
Join our World Traveler Club ! As a Member you are be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals. Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook