You always dreamed about traveling to Australia? Why wait any longer, the moment is here with the fantastic Australia offers from Ethiad Airways.
Etihad Airways offer at the moment very attractive fares on economy class flights to Australia. You can book the flights with departures from Dusseldorf, Frankfurt & Munich (Germany) to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. The flights can be booked starting at only €799 via Etihad website or €744 via our flight booking tool.
Australia is a wild and beautiful place. It is a land whose colour palette range from red outback sand to multicolor reefs (Great Barrier Reef). But there are also sophisticated cities and a great history with wonderful Indigenous stories.
The offer is available for booking until 28.February 2019 for travel between 21.April and 27.June 2019.
Minimum stay is 4 days and maximum stay is 1 month at the destination.
Term & Conditions:
- These fares are valid for booking until 28.February 2019 and for travel between 21.April and 27. June 2019.
- Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Etihad Airways, these are special fares with limited availability.
- *Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
- Valid visas and travel documents are the responsibility of our guests.
- Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions.
- Flight/Day restriction and Blackout periods may apply.
- The Airport taxes are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Weekend surcharges may apply.
- Advance purchase of 7 days apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Find here the suitable dates: With the help of Google Flights you can still find many available dates. If your desired dates are fixed, book the offer at Skyscanner to get the cheapest flights.”
or directly via Etihad website
Sample reservations via OTA:
Dusseldorf – Sydney – Dusseldorf (22 – 29.April 2019)
Dusseldorf – Melbourne – Dusseldorf (23 – 30.April 2019)
Dusseldorf – Brisbane – Dusseldorf (23 – 30.April 2019)
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Find your best hotel rates here :
You want more deals like this? As a World-Traveler-Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Please "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.